The following article is a quick overview of the Parts Orders page, located in the Operations Report. This page focuses on the parts ordering activities of the customer accounts associated with the end-user.
For more information about the user interface and functionality of reports, click here.
|Roles | Executive ✓ | Fleet ✗ | Operations ✓ | Financials ✗|
For more information on how to use filters, click here.
On the left side of the Parts Orders page is the Filters Panel. Here you can make some simple changes that will affect the entire report.
- If the end-user has multiple customer numbers attached to their account, they have the ability to select the Company drop-down menu and select one or multiple companies. All available companies are set by default.
- Order Status
- This button filter allows the user to filter parts order status from Invoiced, Shipped and Pending. A combination of multiple buttons can be selected.
- Sales Order Created Date
- This date filter allows the user to specify a timeframe to filter all Parts Sales Orders by the date they were created. The Sales Order Created Date filter is set to 30 days by default.
At the top of the Parts Orders page, five tile cards are present, and exist to give the end-user a general overview of total parts order amount, total parts sales order count, open parts order amount, open parts sales order count and quantity of parts in process. Clicking on these tile cards do not trigger any filters.
- Total Open Amount
- Total Open Amount shows the user the total parts order amount within the timeframe set by the report date filter.
- Total Orders Count
- Total Orders Count shows the user the total sales order count within the timeframe set by the report date filter.
- Open Order Amount
- Open Order Amount shows the total monetary value that is classed as an open parts sales order. This tile is not affected by the date filter.
- Open Order Count
- Open Order Count shows the total count of open parts sales orders. This tile is not affected by the date filter.
- Quantity in Process
- Quantity in Process shows the total amount of parts that are classes as in process. This tile is not affected by the date filter.
The Order Amount by Order Type donut chart is designed to give the end-user a view of ordering activity by type, like Parts.Cat.Com or over the counter (in store or over the phone).
The Quantity in Process by Order Status bar chart is designed to give the user a view of amount of parts in process by order status, either Pending or Invoiced. This chart will change based on the date filter.
The Order Amount and Parts Orders by Order Created Date and Status bar chart is designed to show the last 6 months of parts ordering activity. The chart will also show orders that have been shipped and yet to be invoiced, a line chart showing the last 6 months of order count. This chart is unaffected by the date filter, it will always show the previous 6 months.