The following article is a quick overview of the SMU History page, located in the Assets Report.
For more information about the user interface and functionality of reports, click here.
|Roles | Executive ✓ | Fleet ✓ | Operations ✗ | Financials ✗|
For more information on how to use filters, click here.
On the left side of the SMU History page is the Filters Panel. Here you can make some simple changes that will affect the entire report.
- If the end-user has multiple customer numbers attached to their account, they have the ability to select the Company drop-down menu and select one or multiple companies. All available companies are set by default.
- This drop-down menu allows the end-user to select one or multiple assets by model number. All available models are set by default.
- Serial Number
- This drop-down menu allows the end-user to select one or multiple connected assets by serial number. All available models are set by default.
- Alternate ID
- This drop-down menu allows the end-user to select one or multiple connected assets by alternate ID number. All available alternate ID numbers are set by default.
- Reading Date
- This date filter allows the user to specify a timeframe to filter connected assets. The timeframe is by Reading Date. The Reading Date filter is set to 30 days by default.
At the top of the SMU History page, three tile cards are present, and exist to give the end-user a general overview of asset with SMU readings, Total Utilisation and Average Daily Utilisation as the report filters. Clicking on these tile cards do not trigger any filters.
- Assets with SMU
- Assets with SMU includes assets that have emitted an SMU reading within the timeframe set by the report date filter. Using certain filters will change this number to reflect the selection changes.
- Total Utilisation
- Total Utilisation shows the user the total hours of all equipment selected across the timeframe defined.
- Avg. Daily Utilisation (hr)
- The average daily utilisation tile card shows the daily average hours of connected equipment over the timeframe set by the report date filter.
The Avg. Daily Utilisation (hr) by Model chart is designed to show which models in a fleet are being used the most.
The Latest Reading table on the SMU History page is designed to give the end-user current SMU readings for all machines in a fleet and the last date the SMU was read.
Sorting this information can help understand which machines haven't emitted an SMU reading for a long period of time.
The SMU History table is a raw look at the SMU data that is associated with the machines that have been selected. This table also shows the difference since the previous reading.