The following article is a quick overview of the Financials page, located in the Financials Report. This page focuses on the financial health of the customer accounts associated with the end-user.
For more information about the user interface and functionality of reports, click here.
|Roles | Executive ✓ | Fleet ✗ | Operations ✗ | Financials ✓|
For more information on how to use filters, click here.
On the left side of the Financials page is the Filters Panel. Here you can make some simple changes that will affect the entire report.
- If the end-user has multiple customer numbers attached to their account, they have the ability to select the Company drop-down menu and select one or multiple companies. All available companies are set by default.
- This button filter allows the user to filter financial information that relates to a particular currency. This filter doesn't convert data into another currency.
- Invoice Date
- This date filter allows the user to specify a timeframe to filter all financial information by the date an invoice was created. The Invoice Date filter is set to 90 days by default.
At the top of the Financials page, six tile cards are present, and exist to give the end-user a general overview of credit limit, remaining credit, invoice count, amount invoiced, amount outstanding and amount overdue. Clicking on these tile cards do not trigger any filters.
- Credit Limit
- Credit Limit shows the total credit limit that is available to the customer accounts associated with the end-user. This tile never changes when filters are applied to the report.
- Remaining shows the remaining credit limit based on total credit limit and amount outstanding. This tile never changes when filters are applied to the report.
- Invoice Count
- Invoice Count shows the amount of invoices that were issued over the timeframe set by the date filter.
- Amount Invoiced
- Amount Invoiced shows the total monetary value that has been invoiced over the timeframe set by the date filter.
- Amount Outstanding
- Amount Outstanding shows the shows the total monetary value that is owed to the goods and service provider. This tile is not affected by the date filter.
- Amount Overdue
- Amount Overdue shows the shows the total overdue monetary value that is owed to the goods and service provider.This tile is not affected by the date filter.
The Remaining and Credit Limit chart is designed to show the remaining credit limit for the customer accounts associated with the end-user. Clicking on this chart does not filter anything, nor will it change if other filters are applied.
The Amount Outstanding vs Amount Overdue donut chart is designed to give the user a view of the ratio of outstanding to overdue money to the goods and service provider. However much is overdue, will also fill the outstanding data. Clicking on this chart does not filter anything, nor will it change if other filters are applied.
The Amount Overdue & Unapplied by Days Overdue bar chart is designed to show overdue invoices by 30 day buckets. If there is an overdue amount past 90 days, it will be classed as >90 Days. This chart will also show the total of unapplied payments, which will help determine what has been paid but is yet to be reconciled.
The Amount Paid, Unapplied Payments and Average Invoice to Payment Days by Invoice Date chart gives the end user an overview of payments over time, including any current unapplied payments. Unapplied payments will be seen in this chart until they are reconciled by the goods and service provider.
The line chart Average Invoice to Payment Days represents the average time it takes for an invoice to be paid after it has been issued to the customer.
This chart allows Drill Down functionality.