The following article is a quick overview of the GPS History page, located in the Assets Report.
For more information about the user interface and functionality of reports, click here.
|Roles | Executive ✓ | Fleet ✓ | Operations ✗ | Financials ✗|
For more information on how to use filters, click here.
On the left side of the GPS History page is the Filters Panel. Here you can make some simple changes that will affect the entire report.
- If the end-user has multiple customer numbers attached to their account, they have the ability to select the Company drop-down menu and select one or multiple companies. All available companies are set by default.
- This drop-down menu allows the end-user to select one or multiple assets by model number. All available models are set by default.
- Serial Number
- This drop-down menu allows the end-user to select one or multiple connected assets by serial number. All available models are set by default.
- Alternate ID
- This drop-down menu allows the end-user to select one or multiple connected assets by alternate ID number. All available alternate ID numbers are set by default.
- Reading Date
- This date filter allows the user to specify a timeframe to filter connected assets. The timeframe is by Reading Date. The Reading Date filter is set to 30 days by default.
- Number of GPS Readings
- This slider only effects the map view on the right side of the screen. For an example of how to use this effectively, head to the Map View section of this article.
At the top of the GPS History page, a single tile card is present, and exist to give the end-user a overview of assets with GPS as the report filters. Clicking on this tile card does not trigger any filters.
The GPS Reading Count by Month chart is designed to show the GPS Readings by month. Handy for selecting a single equipment serial number.
The Equipment List table on the GPS History page is designed to give the end-user a view of all equipment with GPS coordinates, when the last reading was taken and it's total readings available. Each line item on this list can be selected for more information. Only one machine at a time can be selected in this view.
For more information on navigating maps, click here.
The Map View on the GPS History page is a little different than any other map view on other report pages. This map gives the end-user the ability to select a machine, set the Number of GPS Readings filter to more than 1, and visually see the movements of a machine on a map.